Release August 5, 2019
Despite our best efforts to attract racing teams to “THE Race” slated for next week at Huset’s Speedway, we were unable to secure the minimum participation level to hold this epic event in Brandon.
Effective immediately we are implementing a substantial price reduction on this 74+ acre legendary speedway and events center that originated in 1954 and was completely remodeled in 2015 just outside of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The website and video below explain everything.
Further, we have been fielding calls from other tracks, fairgrounds, outdoor venues and individuals to purchase some of our inventory, assets and infrastructure. We have heard you loud and clear, but have been keeping a Race Ready turnkey asset base for the new owners so they have everything needed. Our facility is at 100% and ready to go at any time, please see video.
With that being said, if the facility does not find a new home, we will be hosting a fully integrated online and live auction on Thursday, May 7th at 1pm in Brandon, South Dakota at Huset’s Speedway. This will not be to auction off the land, track and business. This will be to auction off the hundreds of assets at the track. Literally everything from the bleachers to the buildings, vehicles, concession equipment, billboard system, elevators, furnishings, Musco lighting systems, sound, lights, electronics, down to the dirt from the track if someone wants to buy it. It will ALL go and then the facility will finally be decommissioned. Please CLICK HERE for an example list of what will be sold and how the detail will look for the May 7, 2020 Auction.
The current owner group is willing to finance up to 50% of the purchase price for a new owner group at an approximate APR of 7%. There is also a finance group that will purchase the track from us if they find a suitable leasing partner. The lease amount would be approximately $60,000 per month with a substantial down payment and security deposit.
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE FULL STORY AND OPPORTUNITY:
2012 S. Splitrock Blvd, Brandon, SD 57005
This one-of-a-kind, turnkey racing and entertainment venue has been quoted as being one of the nicest, most modern and high-tech dirt track facilities in the United States. Over $18,000,000 invested and a recent full renovation are the latest developments in a rich history that started over 65 years ago.
Nestled on over 74 acres, Huset’s Speedway is a legendary gathering point for crowds that swell to nearly 10,000 in the grandstands and over 20,000 for concerts and festivals. The opportunities lying in wait for Huset’s Speedway are limitless.
Facts & Features
- Type: Racing and Entertainment Facility
- Year Built: 1954
- Year Renovated: 2015
- Lot: 74+ acres
- 18 VIP Suites
- New Turn 4 Tower
- Refurbished Turn 1 Lounges
- 9,000 Stadium Seating Grandstand
- 40+ Acres of Parking
- 94,000 sq.ft. Concrete Infield
- 26,000 sq.ft. Back Pit Lot
- VIP SUITE BUILDING
- 8,700 sq.ft
- 18 VIP suites
- These 300 sq.ft. VIP suites are the most luxurious dirt track suites in the country. With room for up to 16 people they offer amazing views of the track, climate controlled environment, and private restrooms… this is the perfect space to entertain friends, family or clients.
- TURN 4 TOWER
- 7,500 sq.ft.
- 2 floors both with balconies overlooking Turn 4.
- This building boasts the best views of this historic track. Holding up to 100 people on each floor this the where the party is at. There are private restrooms, climate controlled, concession stands right below you, and room to wheel in a private bar.
- TURN 1 LOUNGES
- 1,500 sq. ft.
- 2 lounges overlooking Turn 1.
- When you’re in the Turn 1 lounges, the cars look like they’re coming right at you. With room for up to 50 people per lounge this a perfect spot to relax and enjoy some racing. The lounges are climate controlled with nearby concessions and restrooms.
- DRIVER SERVICES BUILDING
- 600 sq.ft.
- Anyone who knows racing knows that this building is the heart of any track. This is where all of the drivers sign in and get paid at the end of the night. There is a brand new building at the back of the track near the drivers… Convenience is key.
- Admin Building & A/V Production Buildings
- 7 Concession Stands/Merch Stands/Bars 2,000+ sq.ft.
- 2 Tickets Booths
- 2,000 sq.ft. Quonset
- Over 12 restroom facilities
- 90 static billboard spaces
- Three HUGE digital billboards
- New mounted PA system
- Fire Extinguishers
- VIP Suite Tower Alarm panel
- Website properties for Huset’s
Best Racing in the Country
Tremendous Income Opportunity
Over 65 years of history
Best Racing in the Country. There are several famous race tracks around the country, but arguably the greatest short track in the in the United States is Huset’s Speedway. The size and banking of Huset’s makes it unique and provides some of the closest and most competitive dirt track racing anywhere.
Tremendous Income Opportunity. With a facility that can hold 10,000 people the income potential is through the roof. Ticket sales, suite sales, concessions and alcohol are going to be huge! There is so much opportunity for sponsorships and advertising! Having the ability to bring in special events such as concerts and Monster Trucks is just unheard of for a dirt track.
65+ Year History. The track is widely regarded as one of the top dirt tracks in the country. Opened in 1954, the Speedway has become a bucket list track for drivers from coast to coast. NASCAR stars Tony Stewart, Kasey Khane and Kyle Larson have all raced at the Speedway, as has Indianapolis 500 starters Roger Rager, Bryan Clauson and Steve Kinser.
Schedule a Walk through!
See this amazing facility yourself.
Give Steve Przybocki a call today at (435) 640-7699 to schedule your FREE tour and walk-through of this historic race track. Checkout the buildings, sit in the grandstands, or even walk on the track if you want.
2012 S. Splitrock Blvd
Brandon, South Dakota 57005